Founded in 1988 as a small unit - Uni-automation today is a complete solution provider for automotive and industrial customers for potentiometers and sensors. We have now integrated our resources at a new plant at Shirwal near Pune in Green Environment. This plant houses best in class thick film printing facility to cater to wide range of applications from automobile, industrial, medical, textile, defense and earth moving applications. A class 10,000 clean room for printing and curing is unique in the whole of Asia!
Uni-Automation (I) Pvt Ltd. is actively involved in manufacturing Rotary Potentiometers, Linear Potentiometers, Wirewound Potentiometer, Conductive Plastic Potentiometer, Cermet Potentiometer, Hybrid Potentiometer etc. since more than a decade. We provide a wide range of potentiometers like hollow shaft potentiometer, panel setting potentiometer, frequently set bushing mount potentiometer, multiturn potentiometer (10 turn, 5 turn or 3 turn) and servo potentiometers.
Our current portfolio also includes a position sensor, angle sensor, feedback sensor, level sensor, throttle sensor (throttle position sensor), EGR sensor and the displacement sensors for automotive applications. We are constantly developing new technologies and products like Joysticks (Joystick Controller), LVDT (Linear Variable Differential Transformer), Foot-pedal, contactless sensors (non-contact sensor/Hall Sensor), flexible track sensors (Flexilin) and printed resistive tracks for accelerator pedals in automobiles.
We are in process of developing the temperature sensors & probes (RTD, NTC and Thermocouple), Pressure Sensors, Speed Sensors (Active and Passive (VR) type), Noncontact Level Sensors (Reed Switch Type, Mechanical Spiral Type, Induced Contact Type). Uni-Automation (I) Pvt Ltd. has established itself as a leader in Potentiometer & Sensor technology. Our core competency is the element printing technology. Based on this technical expertise and a constant effort to push our boundaries, we are actively introducing new products based on new technologies.
Our Joystick Controllers have already made their own mark in the industry. A range of products like LVDT, Contactless Sensors, Foot Pedals, Inclinometers and Temperature Probes are in various stages of development & testing. These products will be officially launched in the market in the year 2017.
We supply our products all over the Indian and International market. We have a robust and efficient dealer network. Whenever required, we are happy toarrange the product delivery to our customers directly from our manufacturing facility. Contact us to find out the fastest way to get the products delivered to you
We have achieved zero defect rate at customer's receiving point in consecutive 3 years and over 5,00,000 parts supply. A TS 16949 quality system is established through TUV for strict quality control.
- Trained workforce, large installed capacity, our own R & D, and design set up all these make us an ideal choice for new projects by our customers.
- A close association with our suppliers most of them ISO 9000 certified makes our supply chain unique and satisfies high demands on end product quality. Some very special components are imported from Europe and USA.
- A global network of dealers covering Germany, Italy, USA, China, and India caters to any customer in the farthest portion of the world. A technical support center in Pune city caters to any urgent need of customers for direct interaction with customers.
- Manufacturing locations in Pune & Switzerland can meet any challenging technical requirements of customers. Special logistical requirements can be met from our Singapore location.
- Our exhaustive list of products wire wound, conductive plastic, hollow shaft, servo, linear and multi-turn potentiometers & Joysticks provide a complete solution to our customers.
- A dedicated team of technicians and engineers is our core strength.
- We are poised for a steady growth in both automobile and industrial sector.
Uni-Automation is counted as a Global leader providing position sensing solutions with significant volume of world market share by combining the 3 major capabilities needed for a complete sensor-system: sensor element – engineered packaging – signal transportation
Implement the most cost-effective sensor solutions for end-users.Cover all the position sensing applications in low and high volume markets.Tailor-make sensor solutions for customer’s benefit.